Description: A delicious summertime burger that eats light but doesn’t sacrifice on taste or texture. Feedlot Heatwave adds a little kick of smoke and spice. Pair this burger with some delicious sweet potato fries for an easy and light meal.
- 600g Yellow Fin Tun
- 1/3 Cup Diced Red Capsicum
- 2 Diced Spring Onion
- ½ Cup Breadcrumb
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 TBSP Feedlot Heatwave Seasoning
- Leaf Lettuce
- Red Onion
- Sriracha Honey Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Sriracha
- 1 TSP Honey
- Prep the tuna by mincing it with a sharp knife.
- Add to a bowl the minced tuna, capsicum and spring onion, egg, breadcrumbs and Feedlot Heatwave seasoning.
- Mix with your hands and form into 4 even patties.
- Place patties in the fridge while you prep the sauce by simply stirring together the mayo, sriracha and honey.
- Heat a TBSP of oil in a cast iron skillet and cook the patties to desired temp. Use a lid if available to lessen the cook time and to keep some moisture in the pan.
Use an Aldi Lower Carb bun, pictured, to stay in line with your 2021 health goals!