Pulled Lamb Tacos
Description: Fusion: the process or result of joining two or more things together to form a single entity. For this pulled lamb taco, that is exactly what we did. Greek flavours combine beautifully with classic Mexican techniques to provide a rich and tangy flavour combination.
- 1 cup pickled red onions
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce or thick greek yoghurt
- The Feedlot cucumber pico de gallo
- The Feedlot pulled lamb
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- Refer to the two recipes above for the pulled lamb and cucumber pico de gallo. The lamb does take some time so prepare well in advance.
- Warm your favourite tortillas (we prefer homemade) on a hot skillet until lightly browned.
- In order, place in your pulled lamb, favourite tzatziki sauce, pickled red onions, pico de gallo and crumbled feta. There is no right or wrong on the amount of each.
- Build to your liking and serve immediately!
- Top off with your favourite hot sauce. We prefer something spicy and tangy to balance out the richness of the lamb.