Description: So simple yet so good. Guacamole is one of our favourite entertaining dips and is at the heart of the table for tacos, enchiladas, migas, burritos, and more.
- 4 Haas Avocados
- ½ white onion (chopped)
- ½ fresh lime (juiced)
- ¼ chopped cilantro/coriander (chopped)
- The Feedlot Mexicue
- The Feedlot Cattle
- De-seed avocados, scoop into a large bowl and mash with a fork until desired texture is reached.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and season with The Feedlot Mexicue and The Feedlot Cattle to taste.
- Serve in a molcajete or a decorative bowl of your choice.
- Squeeze lime juice over leftovers and cover tightly with plastic wrap to avoid browning. Use within 24 hours.
- If you want to make the guacamole a bit spicy, try chopping up some pickled or fresh jalapeños. You can also add fresh chopped Roma tomatoes for more texture and taste.