Roasted Corn Salsa
Description: A great addition for tacos, enchiladas or burritos, roasted corn salsa has its place on the table! Try this quick and easy recipe for your next Mexican meal or as a dip served with corn chips.
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro/coriander
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1-2 de-seeded chopped jalapeños
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 TSP The Feedlot Mexicue
- Place frozen corn into a hot skillet and cook until lightly browned. Set aside and cool.
- Mix all ingredients with corn in a bowl and top with a squeeze of lime.
- Looking for more of a dip? Try adding black beans and chopped tomatoes. Serve in large bowl with thick corn chips. Instant crowd pleaser!