Lemon Herb Aioli
Description: A bright and tangy aioli made with four simple ingredients. Use as a spread for sandwiches, tartar sauce replacement, dipping chips and/or a sauce for fish tacos.
- 1 egg
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp The Feedlot Grasslands
- 1 cup of avocado oil (or light flavoured olive oil)
- If using an immersion/stick blender, add all ingredients to a slender container.
- Place head of immersion blend directly over the egg yolk.
- Turn on for about 30-45 seconds or until emulsified.
Great creative in the kitchen! Try this in potato salad, chicken salad and as a condiment for pulled lamb.