Fried Onion Rings
Description: Who doesn't like a hot stack of perfectly fried crunchy onion rings? From an entree, to a side or piled high on your favourite burger, these little gems top our list of fun foods to serve at parties and get togethers.
- 3 cups plain white flour
- 1 tbsp The Feedlot Cattle Call
- 1 bottle of beer
- Preheat deep frier to 350F/180C.
- Mix flour with beer and Cattle Call.
- Slice your onion to desired thickness and seperate the rings.
- Toss onion rings in the batter just enough to coat the outside.
- Place onion rings into frier and cook until the desired colour and crispness is reached.
- Serve immediately and with your favourite dipping sauce.
- Try adding your favourite hot sauce to the batter for an extra kick!