Description: Butter is one of the worlds oldest condiments dating back to 8000 BC. We thought it was time to give it a much needed face lift! This compound butter is sure to stand out on bread, steak, prawns, and more. Easy to put together and damn delicious!
- 8 TBSP salted melted butter
- 5 minced garlic
- 1 medium shallot minced
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP minced parsley
- 2 TBSP minced cilantro
- 1 TBSP minced green onions
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP The Feedlot Cattle Call
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and place in fridge for 2+ hours to allow flavours to come together.
- Serve as a condiment or on top of steak, bread, prawns and more.
- To brighten up and add a bit of acidity and tang, try adding lemon juice or zest of roughly half a lemon. The addition for seafood is outstanding!