Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Description: Looking to change it up a little on the grill? This light dish comes together in less than 30 minutes and brings a healthy and bright alternative to the table. Grilled Swordfish is the star topped with a creative and refreshing salsa.
- 4 swordfish steaks
- olive oil
- 3 baby cucumbers (120g)
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- dill (preferably fresh)
- apple cider vinegar
- 6-8 red potatoes
- The Feedlot Cattle Call
- Preheat the oven and grill to 425F/220C.
- Finely dice 3 baby cucumbers and 3/4 of a red onion. Grill corn until charred and cut the kernels off the cob. Add to a mixing bowl with 1/2 tsp of Feedlot Cattle Call, 1/2 tsp finely diced fresh dill, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar. Stir thoroughly and set aside.
- Cut red potatoes in small chunks and/or quarters and toss in a light coating of oil. Season with Cattle Call and place in the oven 425F/220C for approximately 30 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Lightly coat the swordfish steaks with oil, season with Cattle Call to taste and grill to desired temp and texture. Approximately 15-20 minutes flipping once until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Top off fish with a large spoonful of fresh salsa and serve with a side of potatoes.
For a little extra kick, try adding fresh or pickled jalapeños to the salsa! For a more creamy sauce, try stirring in 1 tbsp greek yoghurt.